Saturday, December 6, 2008

Lab 6




One thing that I have learned about young children is that just bringing in little props can get them so excited about the game that their going to play. I also learned that with kids you have to have a firm voice to execute what you want them to do. One example of an activity that I thought was appropriate was our popcorn popper game. It was a good way to get the kids throwing higher and using their skills.
I think that my teaching style has emerged upon my experience and interaction with St. Mary’s because it has gotten me aware of what I need to work on. For example I need to project my voice more so that the kids listen more. I also have gotten idea of what it’s like to work with kids more and see how we put games together and then execute them. I think that this experience has helped me become more comfortable in front of the kids teaching the games that were going to play.

No comments: